Monday, March 18, 2013

What's In My Bag?

What's in my bag?
Work Tote, Zara / Water bottle (I try really stick to the 8 cups of water per day rule!) / Rosebud Strawberry Lipbalm & Blistex Lip Medex (My absolute favorite. Perfect for harsh Boston winters.) / MAC Cremesheen in Creme d'Nude (One of the only lipstick I continuously repurchase.) / Brown rice green tea packets / Charliecard / Set of keys + Marc by Marc Jacobs key lanyard / Clutch wallet, Express (gift from my aunt a long time ago) / Mini sketchpad / Kleenex / iPhone 5 (with a sloth case!!!) + headphones / Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses / Purse organizer, Ebay (I hate when I have a bottomless pit of a bag. This helps a lot with organizing this large tote.)

I thought it'd be fun to do a post covering what was inside my bag at the moment. A girl's bag is a great way to get to know her- not suggesting any guys should rummage through a girl's bag though! This is actually more of my day-to-day work tote, so it contains more of my daily essentials than I would have in my weekend bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment