Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Store on Storenvy is opened!

THE CHEE$E, my Storenvy storefront for Karmesan Cheese has now opened up! For now, I'm simply reselling excellent condition items from my closet, but soon enough I will be releasing reconstructed vintage pieces, other vintage finds, and some art pieces.  I am hoping to create some other merch that I could have available for Karmesan Cheese soon, so stay tuned!

SURPRISED PATRICK IS SURPRISED

If you're looking for some Jeffrey Campbells and some OG streetwear pieces like an Obey crop top or Stussy hoodie, stop by the shop and have a look. I'll be adding more pieces throughout the week to the inventory. I wouldn't mind talking prices and I will accept an offer as long as it's fair. Feel free to reach out and contact me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment